Reading through the Bible in 2 years

This is my Bible in two years blog, as well as my family's. We will be posting our thoughts/comments/etc. in regards to what we read from the Bible... Our goal is to start on January 1st 2006 to December 31st 2007.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Illinois, United States

I'm a follower of Christ who loves to serve God by serving others, seeing the sacred in humanity, BEing the hands and feet of Christ, a chooser of hope over cynicism, and longing for perfect shalom, restoration and reconciliation for all of humanity.

Friday, January 06, 2006

grrr...


I will start the Bible readings, but... where are the sheets you made up for us in regards what we will read?

This is the only thing that is slowing me down in regards to it...

Please!
Send me an email or something, so I can start and be up to date!

Going on by God's strength alone,
[n][v]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Web Counter